Thursday, March 26, 2009

A wonderful in school!!!

Today I read two stories, first is about Nick and next was about Jeremy Lim. I really loved reading sad story of Nick because when I read his sad story, I will think about when one day, I really becomes like him will I have the Courage to live in this world? Next story is about Jeremy Lim, Jeremy has osteoporosis which means his bones will break easily.I really admired the way his mother do to help him because the mother had to carry him when he is in primary school and the way he thank his mother really touched me. I really want to tell patients with sickness that " Don't give up on life!!!! Even if u have sickness, u should still live on this world because there are many people that do not have the chance to live in this world even if they wanted.Since u had the chance to live , u should take this opportunity to really cherish the time spent with your family and loved ones."

No comments:

Post a Comment